The General Administration for Scholarship Students at King Khalid University announces the start of scholarship requests for international applicants through the electronic portal for the academic year 2022. It will begin on Wednesday 20/11/2022 and end on Jan. 2023
Internal Scholarship Admission Conditions:
- The applicant must not exceed five years after graduating high school;
- General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Educational Achievement Test (EAT) scores must be satisfactory;
- Admission includes only a study seat.
- The age of the applicants should not exceed 25;
- The applicant must not have received a scholarship from other educational institutions in the Kingdom;
- Conferral of internal scholarships will depend on the availability of spaces in the colleges;
- Applicants are not able to change specializations after admission;
Admissions Process Considerations:
- Applicant must make an e-request in which they upload a copy of the high school certificate and a copy of residence permit (Iqama). Then, they are to save the request number.
- Applicants can review both the request number and admission through the e-portal of the deanship.
- Please note that the admission process is 100% electronic.
For any inquiries or questions regarding internal scholarships, please contact us as follows: