It’s not a new thing to have an instinct that sinning will bring bad omen, we know that. Yet we somethings willing do something that Allah have astride us from. So below you will find 10 evil consequences of sinning, which I hope will benefit both you and me.
1) A barrier develops between Allah and His slave: (Nay! Surely, they ſevil-doers] will be veiled from seeing their Lord that day (Qur’an 83:15)
2) A person becomes despondent and hopeless when his deeds are bad.
3) One falls into a state of depression and anxiety: (The building which they built will never cease to be a cause of hypocrisy and doubt in their hearts…) (Qur’an 9:110)
4) Fear permeates the heart: (We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve because they joined others in worship with Allah… (Qur’an 3:151)
5) Life becomes wretched: (Verily, for him is a life of hardship… (Qur’an 20:124)
6) The heart blackens and becomes hard: And made their hearts grow hard.) (Qur’an 5:13)
7) The face loses its light and becomes morbid: As for those whose faces will become black [to them will be said]: ‘Did (Qur’an 3:106) you reject Faith…
8) Others feel contempt toward a sinner.
9) The worldly circumstances of the sinner become straitened: And if only they had acted according to the Torah, the Injeel (Gospel], and what has [now] been sent down to them from their Lord [the Qur’an), they would surely have gotten provision from above them and from underneath their feet.) (Qur’an 5:66)
10) The wrath of Allah, a decrease in faith, and calamity and depressions all of these are the lot of the sinner: (So they have drawn on themselves wrath upon wrath.) (Qur’an 2:90) (But on their hearts is the Raan (covering of sins and evil deeds) which they used to earn.) (Qur’an 83:14) And they say, ‘Our hearts are wrapped [i.e. do not hear or understand (Qur’an 2:88) Allah’s Word].’)